1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate introductions but here it goes
38yrs old french canadian from quebec
i'm not a biker yet just starting the courses to get my permit
i'm basically here to ask questions and find answers ;)
i'll post my questions in the right sections

really exited to start riding soon

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehehe i'm already an addict since i rode a scooter when a was a teenager.
i've been dreaming of owning a motorcycle since then.
but money was not there to do it now i had some unexpected cash coming in and need a change in my life so i decided to buy a bike and start my courses to get my motorcycle driver license.
just so you know here in quebec the course cost around 1000$ and is mandatory plus on a cruiser de immatriculations are around 525$ each year on top of that you pay an extra for the driver license for motorcycle on top of your car license it's not a cheap thing riding a bike here lol

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
That's absurd...IMO. In Missouri the BRC is $215.00. If you pass that you are given a card to take to the license office. If you pass the written test and have your card you are certified to ride a bike. That goes on your regular driver's license.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a lot of things are absurd here let me tell you that we are the most taxed in america a this moment and the government still make us pay more and more by taxing gas and anything that's consider luxury. gas is 1,45$ a litre here which is a third of a gallon. and they want to put some new taxe on that soon but we have free medical insurance we pay only 25% of the meds we buy. low crime rates people who own guns are mostly only hunters. but still politicians are dogs lol

·
Justa anutta Human......
728 Posts
WEll i wont be moving to Canada anytime soon 4 sure.....
NNnnn Mexico told me never to come back.....
NNnnn i don't fly.....
So i guess i'ma gunna be stuck here in the USA a while......

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
Welcome from Daytona Beach, Florida. Lots of French Canadians come here for the Winter. I do the services on their bikes for several of them every year. (I think I'm up to about 25 of them now.)

·
Justa anutta Human......
728 Posts
U quit teasing me with the Daytona Beach.....LOL
Must be starting to get just a bit hotter down there now...
My buds all live in the Pinellas Park areas.....
Ur in a much better spot......
Myself i prefer Cocoa areas....

·
American Legion Rider
21,096 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Good luck on the test. I started riding at 45. I'm on my second bike and have at minimum 40k on the saddle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts