Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I don't have any friends that ride so I looked online, found this forum, liked what I saw and joined.

I have never ridden a motorcycle before but I always wanted to so I decided this semester I would buy one no matter what. I am now the proud owner of a 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250r. I got my permit the same day I got my bike and was recommended to take the MSF course and now I am licensed.

I still have areas where I know I need improvement but I'm taking it one day at a time and since the weather is pretty unspectacular down here I've been able to ride almost everyday.

I wish I had girlfriends who ride but I may have inspired one or two as they are now seriously looking for bikes of their own.

See you guys around!:big grin:

I'll try to add a picture or two once I figure out how to post it from my phone files!

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Glad to hear you took the BRC. It really does give you the basics you need. Take it slow and easy, the more seat time the more experience you get. You never stop learning.

·
2007 Yamaha Road Star Silverado 1700
4,672 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm looking at getting another bike since I just moved to Tucson. If you need any riding buddies or tips/tricks just let me know.

·
So long
2,753 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Chapel Hill.

I never knew about virga until I visited Tucson. Pretty cool to be out when it's raining and not get wet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts