Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rode for a few years back in the 80s. A couple of years ago I spent some time in SE Asia. While I was there I met a guy from the Czech Republic who has turned into a great friend. He talked me into renting scooters and riding long distances with him. It was a blast!

I returned the next winter and went on a motorcycle tour of the central highlands of Vietnam. It was stunning. Highly recommended! After the tour I rented a scooter and ride on my own from Dalat to Nha Trang, stopping often along the way. I had planned on riding all the way to Hue but had to abandon the ride due to a storm. One day I will return and complete it though!

All of this scooter riding reminded me of how much I liked riding that motorcycle back in the 80s. So, I went out and bought a 2019 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special in Billiard Blue and am having the time of my life. It is SO much fun! As I write this, I am attending my first motorcycle rally in Montana. Great fun! Be safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
American Legion Rider
25,919 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

Other members do like to know they are welcoming a real person so thanks
for letting us know a little about yourself.:smile: Normally just a few more
posts(count of 3) and the rest of the site will open to you. This is the sites
spambot control. Unfortunately it is needed today. But you have to make 15
posts before you can post pictures. Right or wrong it's considered a privilege
to be able to post pictures. Unless you use Tapatalk which somehow
gets around that restriction.

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us:grin:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome and enjoy that Street Glide! I have ex-pat friends who live in Thailand and they travel around Vietnam regularly. It amazes me to hear how much things have changed there and how tourist-friendly the area is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts