Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Living in Phoenix, AZ, where the weather says "ride a bike!" Mostly I ride my electric bicycle that comes from China. I really like it!
Recently, my Dad passed away and left me his 1967 Honda CB77. At least, I'm pretty sure it's a '67. Engine # is 1054550 if anyone here can verify that for me, or tell me how to look it up. The last tag expired on it in Dec. of 1980:(
So...I've started the restoration by getting the rust out of the tank and ordering parts for the petcock, which has a couple of holes in the bowl (!). I'm taking my time and documenting every step by camera. Probably next will be the carbs.
I came here mostly to pick the brains of those who do the work already if I run into something I just can't figure out on my own. I'm looking forward to sharing my progress with you all when able to.
I already have an album started on facebook.:coffee:

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,300 Posts

Only 12 more posts and you can share that album with us.

·
American Legion Rider
23,527 Posts

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. There are some great resto threads you might find enjoyable. I'm sure those guys will help if they can. Have fun with you project!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OldDeadeye, I have to admit I never saw that before! Wow, just wow! LOL. Thanks for the musical Hello!
:coffee:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
skiron-106-e-bike-blue.jpg
This is a picture of my Chinese electric bicycle that I mentioned in my first post. I use it most of the time....at least until I get the Honda back on the road, anyway:)
It's my third one. I guess most wouldn't call it a motorcycle, but it does have a motor and two wheels (and pedals).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts