Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone My name Is Ira Blair and im from iowa . I just opened my own store in Iowa City called 2nd hand cycles its a motorcycle parts consignment store. I worked for J&P Cycles from 2001 to 2007 as a Harley technician and a Metric cruiser technician. I helped in the contsruction of the first metric catalog they did and was involved in that project until i left. Many of you have probably met me out on the road at easy riders shows ,cycle world shows and various swap meets around the country. well Ive ventured out on my own with a dream and a pocket full of lint. I opened the doors at 2nd hand cycles Nov 1st . my first month is on the books and I have taken in a lot of really clean parts and accessories started my website that lists everything we have in stock. I have parts from pan and shovel to twin cam and metric parts and a few motocross items. give me a holler and introduce yourself or if there is anything your looking for. Its great to be on this site and I hope to get know as many of yo as I can. Ira

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cool idea. Good luck with it all. Do you get a lot of calls for 79 GS425 parts. I've been cutting mine down and have a lot of stock stuff that I won't ever need again. I've been wondering what to do with it all.

·
Knees 2 the breeze!
3,445 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Southern Illinois!
God bless, ride safe & good luck in your endeavor!
Daddio

1 - 8 of 8 Posts