Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't call me ***** I ain't got but one leg. But I was wondering I won a 1%er ring in a poker game. Fella says it's worth about 200 smackers. The pawn shop wanted to give me $5.00 cause he figured that's what I spent in gas to drive there and back. Do I need to shoot somebody?

Dingo

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But is it worth anything. Cause if not I will shoot this goddam meth smoking syphilis scratching sonabitch. I wouldn't had done it if it wasn't my neighbors boy.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Unless some member is telepathic there is no way we can tell the value of the ring. We can't test it to see what it is made out of over the internet. Duh...

But I would be very careful threatening to shoot someone on the internet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I can't upload an image on this thingy. Just asking how much would some one normally pay for one of those rings. I mean if no Outlaw ever paid $200 for one than I need to handle some business. That's all I'm saying. I've researched a few on the net but none nowhere near $200 and they all look different. This one is about silver and is supposed to be some rare limited edition bull**** made in 1972 it's got DAC engraved in it. Says his Uncle passed it down to him.

·
Nightfly
3,711 Posts
Well I can't upload an image on this thingy. Just asking how much would some one normally pay for one of those rings. I mean if no Outlaw ever paid $200 for one than I need to handle some business. That's all I'm saying. I've researched a few on the net but none nowhere near $200 and they all look different. This one is about silver and is supposed to be some rare limited edition bull**** made in 1972 it's got DAC engraved in it. Says his Uncle passed it down to him.
Why are you here? Just go away...

C

·
0 Posts
Your screen name rings a bell for sure, but I can't place it right now. I'm sure it will come to me eventually.

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,732 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts