Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmmm, where to start.

I am 52, my name is Sean - and I have no road name. I live in NW corner of Iowa. I was born on a motorcycle. Grew up racing motocross. In 1984, I bought a new 1983 XZ550RK (Vision) that was unsold - because people didn't like them - well, her. I still have her. We went to sr. prom together. It's been somewhat of a love/hate relationship, probably much like yours and your partner.

I also own a 1993 Venture. Oh, and a 1982 XL125S that my nephew tore up when I headed off to college. I've since put her back together, but she's not like she was.

So now, the reason for finding this site. For some reason, I thought I wanted to do a brat/cafe project this winter and started looking around these parts. I found a 1984 Seca 750. It's been sitting decades. I've made some headway on trying to get it running. I am hoping this site can serve as a resource with some very smart folks to assist in my quest.

Thank you friends.

·
American Legion Rider
26,003 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

Normally just a few more posts(count of 3) and the rest of the site
will open to you. This is the sites spambot control. Unfortunately it
is needed today. But you have to make 15 posts before you can post
pictures. Right or wrong it's considered a privilege to be able to post
pictures. Unless you use Tapatalk which somehow gets around
that restriction.

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us:grin:

Your mom must have been awesome to have delivered you on a motorcycle. Headed to the hospital or surprise? I know...I know. :devil:

·
Visionary
5,272 Posts
Welcome to the party!

·
On The Road Again!
4,204 Posts
Welcome to the party from way out east in Jersey!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts