Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I'm Loremuel G. A.K.A "BikeHelm", I have registered last August 2015 but due of busy things I am now alive. 26 years old. I am a Website Developer by profession but motorcycling is my hobby and my vice.

I'm from Philippines, and my ride is Kawasaki Fury 125, well my dream is to get Kawasaki Ninja 250 but I need more savings about it.

Well, I join this forum to be socialized by people and to learn more about motorcycle tips, maintenance, care and so on.

I am new here, please be gentle on me guys.. Looking forward to meet you :coffee:

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,354 Posts

Maryland, USA

·
American Legion Rider
23,605 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
You are the right place for knowledge buddy! Ninjas are great bike, but if you are up for more speed, you will easily outgrow it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You are the right place for knowledge buddy! Ninjas are great bike, but if you are up for more speed, you will easily outgrow it.
Thanks Gripgear, I see your bike is ninja :) cool .. what I like about it is the body is too sexy and right composition of machine and good speed.. Seeing one in the highway is breath-taking
:71baldboy:

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. There is a lot of great info already posted but if you are looking for something particular and can't find it don't be afraid to ask. Save quickly so you can get that bike soon! ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to the Forum. There is a lot of great info already posted but if you are looking for something particular and can't find it don't be afraid to ask. Save quickly so you can get that bike soon! ;)
Thanks Moni :) .. I will...

·
Shaper Of All Things Metal
2,799 Posts
It is near in our city here in Cagayan De Oro.. :D arounf 6-8hours of travel.. have you been here in our country?
:71baldboy:
Never had the pleasure, but really enjoy the letters and pictures my friend sends back as she shares her and her families adventures.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Never had the pleasure, but really enjoy the letters and pictures my friend sends back as she shares her and her families adventures.
Hopefully you can visit here.. there are lots of tourist spots to travel by motorcycle here...
and you can visit your friend :) from Davao.
you can also experience the Davao Festival that held every third week of august

1 - 18 of 18 Posts