Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just bought a new 1982 GS450L about a month ago. Turning into a cafe and got some pretty good progress so far. Also as an electrical engineering student I had to use some of my knowledge and installed some LED's (DRL - white ones) as well as some for when im braking.

Looking forward to learning a lot and hopefully will be able to help others as well

Alex

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
My aunt used to live just out of Conifer. She is now deceased. I used to spend some time with her in summers. We could see Pikes Peak from her living room window on a clear day. Absolutely loved it up there.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My aunt used to live just out of Conifer. She is now deceased. I used to spend some time with her in summers. We could see Pikes Peak from her living room window on a clear day. Absolutely loved it up there.
I love Colorado so much, so glad I live here. Sorry about your aunt

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
She died over 15 years ago. I really loved spending time with her & my cousins. They had horses and riding in the mountains was so much fun. It was so beautiful. I just don't think I would have wanted to be there in the winter...too much snow.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She died over 15 years ago. I really loved spending time with her & my cousins. They had horses and riding in the mountains was so much fun. It was so beautiful. I just don't think I would have wanted to be there in the winter...too much snow.
Depends where you live, a bit out of the mountains and its very reasonable and makes a good excuse to make some hot chocolate and do nothing for the day

1 - 13 of 13 Posts