American Legion Rider
26,715 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD the site, and...

·
Registered
2015 custom/ modded Yamaha R3
1,489 Posts
we are close i live in Los Alamos
Yup. Just a few miles apart. Awesome little town, i pass through there quite often. Weve probably crossed paths before. Too cool! We need more 805ers on here. Ever completed the drum canyon run? Took me 2 attempts.

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
drum canyon bloody bumpy road have you done Palmer Road then Down Foxen, nice fast road did it a lot when i had my R1
Yes. Drum cnyn bumpy Af! I used to ride from Sisquoc to to firestone winery, 101 to Orcutt. Some of the funnest roads. On a R1 thats BA!
Tire Helmet Wheel Vehicle Superbike racing

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
You know what would be a good loop? Los A!amos to 166e up tepusquet past colsen, to foxen to 101.
Welcome aboard
Tire Sky Vehicle Aircraft Wheel

·
Visionary
5,519 Posts
It's amazing the difference in scenery west coast and east coast, much more typical over here would be something like this, it's so much greener :)
Fuel tank Vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive tire

Reactions: Maxpressure520

·
On The Road Again!
4,455 Posts
I agree. I like it green.
Every time I see photos like that one, I think to myself that it looks like everything is dead.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I agree. I like it green.
Every time I see photos like that one, I think to myself that it looks like everything is dead.
I'd be happy to sell them a few thousand small trees to help re-plant that mess, but it doesn't even look like anybody is trying.
Seems they (California) never heard of terraforming

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Except for the power-line, that could be the end of highway 25 from Hollister where you can make a little jog to Peachtree Road that then goes on to King City.
You have ridden these filthy Cali streets havent you?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts