Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Visionary
5,407 Posts
Welcome and looking forward to seeing what you can fabricate for your bike, make sure to post some pictures. What are you planning on building first?
Where are you located?

Reactions: Porky

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First I'll be building light mounts, license bracket and maybe a rear fender. I have access to a plasma CNC so I can make anything I can draw up. Have a post in the newbie thread about replacing worn rear struts with solid bars and making a hard tail. Some don't seem to approve of this idea.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm from Southeast Oklahoma, I live right next to Lake Eufaula. Fun fact, it has more coastline than the west and east coast combined. I fish some and hunt some. As I get older I'm trying to find hobbies to keep me outside or else I'll sit in front of my PlayStation when the wife allows.

·
Visionary
5,407 Posts
The CNC plasma cutter sounds like fun, I've used plasma cutters but only handheld, manual ones. I bet that CNC can make some cool stuff indeed!

·
American Legion Rider
26,368 Posts
I'm from Southeast Oklahoma, I live right next to Lake Eufaula. Fun fact, it has more coastline than the west and east coast combined. I fish some and hunt some. As I get older I'm trying to find hobbies to keep me outside or else I'll sit in front of my PlayStation when the wife allows.
I've ridden in that area many times. But it seems every time I do I get rained on. How Oklahoma became a dust bowl is questionable sometimes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts