Motorcycle Forum banner

Hey Wats up mc fourm

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  DjWags 
#1 ·
Hey wats up my name is john and im a new aspiring mc rider and i joined this to get some ideas for experienced riders and wat is was like their first time riding. ive ridden a mc b4 it was a honda dual purpose bike i cant remember the name tho..... im going to be posting alot of questions being that im 19 years old and i hope to meet people that are more than willing to help me pick out my first bike which leads me 2 my first questions: my friend tells me i should start off with a 600 or 750 but i did a little browsing and i saw the 08 kawasaki 250 and i need help if i should buy this bike or go with a used one and is a 250 a good starter bike i should learn on or should listen to my friends advice and go with a 600 or 750 :confused:???? thaks for reading and i hope to meet some great people:)

#3 ·
yea ive read thru the kawasaki fourm and im pretty much convinced cuz ive ridden b4 also ive heard stories about new riders hurting themselves b/c a 600 was too powerful and i dont want that too happen and also ive heard that the bike is very forgiving too

#6 ·
I feel that one of the best pieces of advice is to get into a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course.
The class not only teaches the fundamentals of riding but, in many states, allows you to skip the "on the road" test for your MC license. You will also get a discount on your bike insurance!

CD

#7 ·
Yep. they are run through your state's Department of transportation. Information is easily found through a simple search, ask if you have trouble finding it. The best part is, you don't even need a bike or helmet to participate, they provide everything! It is also a great way to try motorcycling first to see if it really something you want to invest in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.