Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Moderator - Motorcycle Repair, Building, Restore
3,873 Posts
Used to go thru Tonasket often, on the way to the track near Seattle. Also go there for US Thanksgiving. Parents of friend in Portland live there. Probably used to, as it was a long time ago. Lake Chelan is a pretty area. Went there for fall sailing events. Canuck Thanksgiving just happened. Huge waits at the ferry docks for folks going back to the mainland. Did not help we had large winds and rain last night. Power of here at 0400, just back on. UK
So you would go through Penticton and down 97?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm a retired farmer living in Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada and Mazatlan, Mexico. Started riding big bikes about 45 yrs ago and still going today. I currently ride an 04 Triumph Speedmaster and an 05 Triumph Tiger. I also have a 69 BSA Rocket 3, a 69 BSA 441 Victor and a 69 Triumph 250 Trophy. Looking forward to browsing around the sight.
I’m retired also. Had a 67 bsa mark 3 special. Had a few hd”s but just bought an Indian challenger. My fave bike ever. Welcome to the group

·
American Legion Rider
22,141 Posts
I finally saw my first Challenger. That thing is a beast. Hope you like your Indian as much as I like mine. (y)

Reactions: Stablefull
21 - 24 of 24 Posts