Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just got a bike 3 weeks ago, 2007 Suzuki C50, and I signed up here to get some sage advice from the vets out there and learn where the best places are to buy gear and other equipment for my bike. I was pretty scared on it when I bought it but I took a riding course and I'm taking to it quite well and now riding it 30 miles to work and feeling much more confident but I have a lot of room to improve my riding.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from the other side of the state. Glad to hear you took a riding course. I assume it was the BRC or Rider's Edge class? You can be sure that every time you ride you will gain knowledge, experience and confidence. Just don't forget to go to a parking lot once in a while and keep those slow maneuver moves sharp.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Md. Spending time on your bike will get you more confident with every trip you take. Keep that head moving as you learned. Wear proper riding gear because as I learned in my BRC....Concrete loves skin.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Before I retired I got about 8000 miles a year mostly riding back and forth to work. Going over the same path every day lets you focus on riding, not figuring out how to get where you are going. It can make for great experience if you take advantage of it and don't just treat it as a routine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts