Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are you all doing? I haven't been a part of a motorcycle forum before, but I've had a lot of experience with truck forums and I love the community. Lots of knowledgeable and funny people there, so I'm sure this is just as solid of a community.
I need to be upfront here -- I'm not a motorcycle rider and have no plans of doing so in my near future. My purpose in this forum is to post a question for research purposes (hence the name). I think the amount of knowledge and experience here is a valuable resource and I hope I can get some in-depth responses. Is that ok? If not, my apologies, and I'd appreciate pointers on what direction to head in. Thank you all again!

·
Administrator
2,112 Posts
/rant
I cant stand those, who come to forums, with no intention on participating beyond "research" or some "assignment" or quote unquote looking at "marketing" some gizmo when they have never so much as thrown a leg over a bike. We are a community, not your research portal.
/end rant

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
/rant
I cant stand those, who come to forums, with no intention on participating beyond "research" or some "assignment" or quote unquote looking at "marketing" some gizmo when they have never so much as thrown a leg over a bike. We are a community, not your research portal.
/end rant
Yeah, but then we wouldn't get to read all the amazing "answers" posted above! :LOL:

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
/rant
/end rant
Yeah...it's true. A lot of people don't understand the concept of community. Real or virtual.

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
He also asked for pointers in what direction to head in. Well I would say he is headed in the right direction, with the experiences of everyone on this forum, he will get some opinions. He just has to decide which are good for him and which are not.

(And ask)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.