Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Cmomonstart (or something like that) posted or been online lately? Anyone heard from him?

He pops to my mind. There are others as well.

Ray Sportster from southern MD

·
American Legion Rider
19,018 Posts
With this new format I have no idea how to check when the last time anyone was active. I as you Critter haven’t seen either one on in some time. Well before the change too.

·
American Legion Rider
19,018 Posts
Aw geez, and I can't even claim I did it. Don't have that kind of power anymore. I used to pop up a different message for my wife before she was my wife, when she sign onto one of the systems I used to admin in another life. But I sure wouldn't lock anyone out. Did Shirley shut you out UK or what?

·
Ace Tuner
1,867 Posts
Funny, I was thinking the same thing. Haven't heard from ComonStart (or something) in a while.
If you can find an old post from them you can click on their name and see their last activity, time or date.

S F

·
Premium Member
6,728 Posts
Aw geez, and I can't even claim I did it. Don't have that kind of power anymore. I used to pop up a different message for my wife before she was my wife, when she sign onto one of the systems I used to admin in another life. But I sure wouldn't lock anyone out. Did Shirley shut you out UK or what?
Well toay she did tell me I had to study first, before checking on the worlds events. I was on my Island and could not log on to this site. Was okay going other places. Wednesday afternoon Left Coast time.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny you should say that Larry. Back when I was an administrator we had a practical joker in the office who was always pulling pranks on everyone. Well she got me good one day. A week later I flagged her account to let me know when she logged in to the network. When I say that I would go to her account and click that little button that said, "must change password next log in". After about 20 times she came and asked me what was going on with her account. I told her I would look into it. I finally told her after she had to change another 5 or six times.

She never pulled another prank on me, but continued to give the rest of the office hell until they wrapped her cubicle in shipping cling wrap and filled it with shipping peanuts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts