Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BREAKING: Trump Launches New Platform to Break Big Tech Censorship of His Communication with American People

Donald Trump will be censored by Big Tech no more. Even if that means building a website himself.

“Former President Trump on Tuesday launched a communications platform, which will eventually give him the ability to communicate directly with his followers, after months of being banned from sites like Twitter and Facebook,” Fox News exclusively reported.
Save America

·
American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
24,212 Posts
Unfortunately it's a one sided platform. I was hoping he would make it very much like Facebook so folks could discuss issues with him. Oh well. I'll bookmark it but will probably be like most bookmarks and never see it again.

Reactions: Oldwinger

·
Registered
844 Posts
Unfortunately it's a one sided platform. I was hoping he would make it very much like Facebook so folks could discuss issues with him. Oh well. I'll bookmark it but will probably be like most bookmarks and never see it again.
I was disappointed by the same thing. He most likely wouldn't have the time for even 1% of posters or questions, but at least he would have a chance to screen for the best to discuss with.
Although I did send him one of my political stories which I hope he has a chance to read.

·
Secret Agent
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe it'll come in the future. Facebook upheld their ban, I'm sure twitter will too.

Is parlor back online?

·
Secret Agent
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Parlor was kinda like facebook/twitter, a social media platform that was brought about due to censorship of basically anything conservative on facebook and twitter. Millions joined, as did Trump.

The powers that be(liberals) didn't like this and shut it down. How did they shut it down? As with anything internet,bit has a host, and parlor was brought online on Amazon servers, so bezos had complete ability to shut it down.

·
American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
24,212 Posts
Don't make the mistake I just did to see if Parlor was active. It's spelled with an "e" not an "o". But checked the correct Parler and apparently it's still down. I thought it was working again though myself.

Maybe this is just updates they are working on as the message indicates.

·
Secret Agent
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, I saw some comments about Trump's site, a couple were wondering why not parler. I had the app from when I first tried it, but it never connected.

I guess that's why.

·
Secret Agent
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I actually remembered something I heard on the radio be this morning, so I looked it up.

Mike Lindell, as everyone knows, a supporter of Trump, is starting a website called 'Frank' or frankspeech.

https://frankspeech.com/

I know little about it yet, but it launched last month. He also has been holding rallies, but had not heard about any of them until this morning. Apparently his most recent was in Florida.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts