Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I recently started making youtube motorcycle videos and I would love to hear your feedback!
That style of riding isn't going to get you any accolades here. I noticed your response to a YT comment admonishing you to be safer was "You only live once..." That is true and, if you keep riding in that manner, it won't be a long life. I'm all for pushing it a bit on the street but, at the very least, you should be doing so in a clear environment so as to not put others in danger. You are gambling not just your safety and well being but all the motorists and pedestrians around you as well.

·
Zip
2,906 Posts
I went to YouTube to watch it so I could thumb it down. You have some skills, but you don't have any common sense to go with them.

I don't know you. Maybe you're really a decent person. But with your videos being all I have to go on, I doubt it.

·
Ace Tuner
4,352 Posts
I recently started making youtube motorcycle videos and I would love to hear your feedback!
Well you asked.....
I stopped watching half way thru the video.
I ride fast on the street but NEVER around traffic and NEVER near peoples homes or business and I sure as heck NEVER do anything that would scare others on the road.
I ride fast in a responsible way. There is some danger on MY part but I do not put others in danger AT ANY TIME!

You on the other hand ride like the irresponsible, inconsiderate idiot that you are.
People like you give responsible Sport Riders like me a bad name.
Glad you are not in my country. :mad:

S F

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well you asked.....
I stopped watching half way thru the video.
I ride fast on the street but NEVER around traffic and NEVER near peoples homes or business and I sure as heck NEVER do anything that would scare others on the road.
I ride fast in a responsible way. There is some danger on MY part but I do not put others in danger AT ANY TIME!

You on the other hand ride like the irresponsible, inconsiderate idiot that you are.
People like you give responsible Sport Riders like me a bad name.
Glad you are not in my country. :mad:

S F
Thanks for the feedback man!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That style of riding isn't going to get you any accolades here. I noticed your response to a YT comment admonishing you to be safer was "You only live once..." That is true and, if you keep riding in that manner, it won't be a long life. I'm all for pushing it a bit on the street but, at the very least, you should be doing so in a clear environment so as to not put others in danger. You are gambling not just your safety and well being but all the motorists and pedestrians around you as well.
Thanks for the feedback, I will try to find better places to speed in!

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,445 Posts
but if you hurt someone else because of a poor decision, you won't recover from that
Oh there are quite a few who just don't care who or what they hurt, unfortunately. Sad but it's fact.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,843 Posts
Shadowski, you have a talent for filming for sure and are obviously a skilled rider but-------Bad things can happen in a nano-second and if you killed some innocent person it could be considered negligent manslaughter or even homicide depending on the investigation.

Sam:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.