Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
10,078 Posts
Bet it was a Relative! :rofl2:

We need more info. You must have the Title, that will show the year, VIN, etc.

Use these same pictures and post an ad on Craigslist and hope for the best.

Sam
Circle Crest Symbol Emblem Fashion accessory

• Helpful
Reactions: Kuiil

·
Biker
1,770 Posts
So I ended up loaning money on this bike. He didnt pay so now I own bike. Problem is I dont know much about it or motorcycles . Hoping someone can enlighten my knowledge on this one. View attachment 75320
View attachment 75319
View attachment 75318
So I ended up loaning money on this bike. He didnt pay so now I own bike. Problem is I dont know much about it or motorcycles . Hoping someone can enlighten my knowledge on this one. View attachment 75320
View attachment 75319
View attachment 75318
Looks like it is a Low Rider w a 103 engine, BUT not the rake I thought it would be,
that means degrees the front wheel is away from the frame the farther away the rear of the front
fender is from the main frame is known as the rake, keep bring that front wheel away from the
frame you end up with a chopper. A low rider would have two clocks 1 is the tachometer other
is speed-o

·
Mod of the North
742 Posts
Welcome! I am not well versed in Harleys so I will leave the identification to those guys. It is hard to tell from the picture but I am wondering if the tires had tire shine put on them? That is generally not done. I would give those a good scrub with a brush and soap if that was the case. The slippery tire shine will work it's way up onto the tread and then you typically have a bad day.

·
Registered
Honda VFR1200X (sold), only mod was "The BoosterPlug".
499 Posts
View attachment 75319
View attachment 75318
You will not become a knowledgeable Harley Davidson owner, from participating in forums (any) on the Internet...

Sell it to the first Harley shop that will come pick it up and give you the most money for it; cut your loses and liabilities. You'd probably make more money working an extra part time job somewhere, than you would spending the time, trying to get all your lost money back out of something, that is known to be as problematical as a Harley, with difficult history.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts