Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at the Nolan 100.5 Helmet and the N-com B901R communications system. Just looking for review of the helmet and comm unit. Also need a picture of the back of the B901R like to see what snaps onto the adapter that snaps onto the helmet.

Thanks

·
American Legion Rider
26,421 Posts
I have the helmet with speakers but mine is hardwired for external input. So I can't talk to the communication system except to mention that the speakers do take space where your ears go. Meaning if a helmet gives you trouble in that area(ears) then you may have trouble with this helmet. I like mine even with the lost real-estate. Ventilation is good and I love the drop-down visor. That and the speakers is why I got mine from J&M. The ventilation was a bonus. As was the pinlock front visor which I have yet to install. My only reason not to is the amount of dust I have to contend with. I was concerned I'd have to uninstall it anyway because of dust. I can deal with cold conditions with opening the visor so don't have a problem with fog but was worried dust might get between the layers. The quick-connect chin strap is nice as well. Would I buy another if needed? Sure would.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Nolan 100.5 Helmet

Thanks for the response hogcowboy...The nolan 100.5 is leading the pack for my choice in helmets. I just received a Scorpion EXO AT950. I usually wear a XL, but the AT950 in XL is waaaay to tight. I cannot wear it for more than ten minutes and my neck and head is killing me. Possibly could have enjoyed it. But they don't have a white graphic helmet, like I am looking for. Thus the N100.5 white consistency will probably be ordered this week. Would love to see the N-com and how it fastens to keypad fastens to the adapter that hooks to the helmet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts