Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into a communication system and the options are confusing. I'm looking for some input from the forum on what you may use or have used. A friend of mine highly recommends a SCALA G9 or G4. We will be using it primarily for rider/passenger intercom and possibly for music. I'm not concerned about answering my phone or texting or any of the other distracting crap. We just want to be able to communicate more freely when we ride together.
Let the opinions roll!

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
http://www.sena.com/

Been using this for about 4 years now...love it!! Been thru lots of rain and it's never quit on me. Easy to pair, with phone or other headsets, very easy to use. I had picked up a Scala at first but it would not connect bluetooth with my phone because it didn't have A2DP..make sure whatever brand you get will support that. You can listen thru their helmet spears or you can get a different piece if you want to use your own earbuds. Great customer service! Very long battery life too.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Husband and I use Sena. Works great for communicating with each other whether I am a passenger or riding my own bike. We both listen to our own music, him via Bluetooth off his phone, and me via a corded MP3 player. Gets loud enough that I can even listen to audiobooks at interstate speeds, only when a passenger. I can't pay attention to a book while riding :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts