Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased new laptop and gave my old one to my daughter to use next year at college! I managed to get photos and music off old one but missed my manual for my 1983 Yamaha xj-750 mk and of coarse she reformatted and turned my manual into cyberspace dust! can someone tell me what the valve lash is supposed to be? (intake and exhaust) Any help would be greatly appreciated as I wouldn't have to explain it to my beautiful and understanding wife! thx in advance
craig

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Can't help with your question but if you purchased one in digital format you should be able to reload it if you kept all your records. Long shot I know but worth looking into.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thx hogcowboy for your reply, I am currently going through my credit card statements trying to find where I purchased it but I think it was like three or for years ago so im not optimistic that I can find anything helpful! but thx for time! im sure ill be making another purchse but you can bet it wont be a download! craig

·
Registered
282 Posts
I cant answer your question either, Im sorry but have you tried Googling your bike and getting one on line, I just did and found a few links for a manual for your bike that may have the information your looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts