Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently doing an oil change/Valve Adjustment/Tuneup on a 2007 Yamaha V-star 1100 Silverado Classic.

I am afraid that over the years my skills have faded, and I have found myself in need of a professional cusser.
It would appear that I no longer have the proper vernacular skills to let loose with the extremely high levels of profanity that this job requires.

I would prefer someone with Naval Experience, who has served time in a state penitentiary, and grew up on the Italian side of New York.

Bi-(Or even Tri) Lingual a plus. (Any Japanese insults against the ancestors of Torakusu Yamaha will earn time and a half)

This is a short term gig, that very well might end up in the invention of new words, and could lead to an entry in the Urban Dictionary.

Please submit your resume and a short video of some of your work below.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Currently doing an oil change/Valve Adjustment/Tuneup on a 2007 Yamaha V-star 1100 Silverado Classic.

I am afraid that over the years my skills have faded, and I have found myself in need of a professional cusser.
It would appear that I no longer have the proper vernacular skills to let loose with the extremely high levels of profanity that this job requires.

I would prefer someone with Naval Experience, who has served time in a state penitentiary, and grew up on the Italian side of New York.

Bi-(Or even Tri) Lingual a plus. (Any Japanese insults against the ancestors of Torakusu Yamaha will earn time and a half)

This is a short term gig, that very well might end up in the invention of new words, and could lead to an entry in the Urban Dictionary.

Please submit your resume and a short video of some of your work below.

Thank you in advance.
Miss on you, pister. You ain't so muckin' fuch. Who the thuck do you fink you are? Why dontcha go back off in your own jackyard? Futher muckin bun of a sitch...

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,730 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here you go. An APP that will provide all of the swearing you could possibly need.

Supplied by none other than GnySgt R. Lee Ermey, the DI who appeared in Full Metal Jacket, etc.

http://www.wavlist.com/movies/262/fmj-numnuts.wav

"It's just common courtesy to give the guy you're @#$ in the ass a reacharound..."

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.barrylooney.android.ermeySB

And it's for Android, not no pansy-ass Iphone! THAT IS ALL!
Hahahahahaha! I'm so loving it!! and after 7 years of iHell.... I'm a proud Samsung Note 3 owner:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts