Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Im a completely new guy on this motorcycle world (even tho I have lots of experience on 2 wheels on mountain bike (eheh!)

Soon I'll buy my first motorbike, a Benelli Leoncino 250. Also I take special attention to the detail/design (as a design student).

What pros and cons, and advices would you give me about buying the shark vancore 2??

I already compared with the old version and see a lot of improvements but I barely see someone using them, people tend to stick to the common moto gp full face helmet or touring modular ones...

Thanks

Motorcycle helmet Helmet Personal protective equipment Clothing Motorcycle accessories

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Well, hello, and welcome from Arkansas. I can't really comment on the Shark helmet as I don't have one or know anyone that does. But I have seen a fair number of sport bike riders wearing the Shark brand. They do look good.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
The Shark line of helmets are not very popular here either. I've never seen anyone using the Vancore 2 helmet, probably because of the Robo look.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice choice in bike
Hello everyone, Im a completely new guy on this motorcycle world (even tho I have lots of experience on 2 wheels on mountain bike (eheh!)

Soon I'll buy my first motorbike, a Benelli Leoncino 250. Also I take special attention to the detail/design (as a design student).

What pros and cons, and advices would you give me about buying the shark vancore 2??

Nice choice in bike ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Googles? No shield is probably why you don't see many. Rain and dirt all get in for a dirt bike that's fine but a sheild on the street is better. Look at some adventure helmets with removable visors if you like that look.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts