Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

Long time mechanic, new to forums in general...

as name suggest, I collect engines.. mostly from older wrecked motorcycles, but have several car engines,boat, and plane engines. .
Im not keen on forum eticut, but Im nice, humble, knowlegable, and willing to help and learn.

·
Registered
81 Posts
wow, that sounds like a collection that would require some heavy duty shelving :) What kind of airplane engine(s)?

cheers, mike

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow, that sounds like a collection that would require some heavy duty shelving :) What kind of airplane engine(s)?

cheers, mike
Hi Mike, yes they are both in wood crates on the top of a steel shelf. I have an original Chrysler 440 magnum V8 engine block, with numbers matching a 1969 dodge charger daytona..as well. its missung the intake, but I boxed her up also..:)

an incomplete Continential -520 flat 6
and a complete Continential -200 4 cyl

·
American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
25,278 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD our site, and...

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us😁

I'm sure you will catch onto to the forum life just fine. If in doubt just ask. Someone will be able to help I'm sure.

·
Registered
8 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD our site, and...

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us😁

I'm sure you will catch onto to the forum life just fine. If in doubt just ask. Someone will be able to help I'm sure.
I'm from Texas originally. At the moment I live in New Hampshire. I just recently bought a 2020 Honda Supercub. I really love it!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That O-200 is a proper little workhorse, i've got more than a few hours behind them. I don't have an opinion on the 520... Those big boys burn too much fuel for my wallet :)

I have heard that many of times on the 520.. LOL:) I dont fly, I just like rare engines.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,165 Posts
Welcome aboard and don't worry if you screw up on board eudicot someone will jump in with both feet and correct you :)

·
Bürgerpolizei
2009 Ninja 500r
1,475 Posts
I been seeing your post, I like what you know, and what you have to say, glad you are here. What part of the country are you from I think I missed it somewhere? I am in east Central Indiana.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts