Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Let me start off my saying I'm glad to be here and nice to meet everyone. I'm a new rider looking to purchase my first bike within the next 2 months. I have done a moderate amount if research and have decided I would like to stick with a Harley, what hary? I'm not sure. I would like to say away from a sportster as I am 6 foot, 300 pounds. My perfect bike would be a street glide but where I'm from(metro Detroit area) they are very expensive. My budget would be $12,000 or less. Are there any other model harleys that would fit my body type that I could get a little cheaper? I really appreciate all the responses. Have a great evening everyone!

-Anthony

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Anthony. I don't know anything about Harleys but there's a website,

https://cycle-ergo.com/

that can give you an idea what it would be like sitting on different models. You just select the model name and put in your height and it will tell you your leaning angle and knee angle. IMHO, Harleys tend to be heavy and might not be ideal first bikes for that reason, but to each his own.

·
American Legion Rider
26,018 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

Normally just a few more posts(count of 3) and the rest of the site
will open to you. This is the sites spambot control. Unfortunately it
is needed today. But you have to make 15 posts before you can post
pictures. Right or wrong it's considered a privilege to be able to post
pictures. Unless you use Tapatalk which somehow gets around
that restriction.

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us:grin:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts