Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a new rider but I enjoy talking to other riders and sharing ideas and thoughts. I've been riding pretty much all of my 58yrs. I live in NC, I ride my 1987 Honda shadow 1100, my Kawasaki 750 Valcan and just picked up a 2000 Yamaha 1100 v star. I look forward to having others who the bikes as much as I do.
Have a great day
Jinks

·
Veteran Member
3,275 Posts
Welcome, Jinks. You'll like it around here. A big variety of riders here to chat with. You might even find someone nearby to ride with.

·
American Legion Rider
23,527 Posts

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome t the Forum. It must really be nice to have so many beautiful roads to ride so close to home.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You, Yes the roads in NC are beautiful as well as the scenery not to mention the weather is great for riding. I've been known too hit the road early AM and ride till dark never really going anywhere. Great way to spend a day.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Welcome Jinkster from East Tennessee!
I have friends and family in N.C., Daughter and son in law live in in Asheville, other friends and family in Kings Mountain N.C.,and nearby York S.C. and Rock Hill S.C.
Whereabouts in N.C. are ya from??
Regards
Ed

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Welcome Jinkster from East Tennessee!
I have friends and family in N.C., Daughter and son in law live in in Asheville, other friends and family in Kings Mountain N.C.,and nearby York S.C. and Rock Hill S.C.
Whereabouts in N.C. are ya from??
Regards
Ed
not to hijack, but Ed, when we gonna hook up for a ride?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Welcome Jinks, Where in NC? I just moved from Asheville to Sevier County TN.
Hey Murphysman:icon_cool:
How are things??
Life in Seymour,Sevier county crazy busy for me.
Yep, we gotta get together for a ride!!
Gonna pm ya my email, I check that more frequently.
Regards
Ed

·
So long
2,739 Posts
Jinks, welcome from Chapel Hill. I hope you enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank You all for the warm welcomes. Been working on my Yamaha so a little preoccupied. I live Raleigh,NC if ever you may be passing through give me a shout maybe we can squeeze in a ride.

Jinks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts