Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is Ron. I'm from CA and just purchased my first bike and I'm glad I chose a Harley. They weren't kidding when they said there is nothing like a Harley Davidson.

Didn't have a lot of cash so I ended up buying a 2014 Sportsmen 883 Iron matte black, love it. I just upgraded to V&H short shots and a V&H naked VO2 intake. My bike finally has a voice, and a big one.

Anyway will be visiting and posting real soon here on these forums, talk to you later.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Welcome from the Hills of East Tennessee!!
I have owned many Harleys ( as well as other brands)
My favorite Harley, I think is my Bi-Centennial Edition Harley Sportster, cant remember if that was in 1975 or 1976?? Anyway, I loved that bike even though it was an "AMF"
Regards
Ed

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,732 Posts
There is indeed nothing like a Harley. But don't forget we have riders on this forum that believe that there's nothing like a Honda. And riders who believe there's nothing like a Yamaha. And riders who believe there's nothing like a Kawasaki. And riders who believe there's nothing like a Suzuki. And riders who believe there's nothing like a KTM. And riders who believe there's nothing like a Moto Guzzi. And riders who believe there's nothing like a Ducati. And riders who believe there's nothing like a Vespa. And riders who believe there's nothing like a Victory. And riders who believe there's nothing like an Indian. And riders who believe there's nothing like a BMW. And, and and, and...

So we look forward to you about telling us about the rides you've taken, the upgrades you've installed, the problems you've had (which is indeed why HD offers one of the finest warranties in the biz), and all about your motorcycling experience.

Look around the site and you'll find invaluable information. For instance, if you purchase HD's tire/road hazard warranty, don't ever let a tire WEAR OUT, prematurely. When it gets below 60% or thereabouts, take a drywall screw and run it right into the sidewall a block from the dealership and head on in for tire replacement.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
There is indeed nothing like a Harley. But don't forget we have riders on this forum that believe that there's nothing like a Honda.

And riders who believe there's nothing like a Victory. And, and and, and...

So we look forward to you about telling us about the rides you've taken, the upgrades you've installed, the problems you've had (which is indeed why HD offers one of the finest warranties in the biz), and all about your motorcycling experience.

Look around the site and you'll find invaluable information. For instance, if you purchase HD's tire/road hazard warranty, don't ever let a tire WEAR OUT, prematurely. When it gets below 60% or thereabouts, take a drywall screw and run it right into the sidewall a block from the dealership and head on in for tire replacement.
So what is your point? There really is nothing like a Victory.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts