Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1973 Harley Davidson tx 125. I believe that's what it is n e way. I have been on many forums with not much insight. Hoping I can find out what I need to know here. If I can figure out how to post a pic I'll put a few up of my bike. Hoping for insight of exactly what I have and possibly where to get decals, carb rebuild,etc. happy to be a prt of the forum. I've owned a hot rod shop for ab 7 yrs and finally to the point I have ppl working and I can do a few things for myself and would love to finally restore this bike to what it should be.

C

·
0 Posts
If you have a HD hummer try here and see if that is what you're looking for. Keep in mind I am not HD expert so this link may be worthless to you.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Pictures are easy. Set up an account on some place like photobucket, it is free. Next use their process to upload pictures to your account. More often than not that involves hitting their upload command button and then choosing pictures from your hard drive that you want to have on line. Once the pictures are on line it gets really easy. You select the picture you want and choose to copy the IMG codes. You then go back to the place where you want to display the picture and just paste in the code as so much text. This is a picture of one of my bikes done just that way.

If you right click on the image you can see all about the picture including
where it is stored and things like the pixel count.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Hopefully someone can help you figure out what you have & where to look for the things you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts