Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont know how i missed the intro thread, but....
i have an '86 yamaha radian. ive had it for about 7(ish) years. my grandfather bought it used in 1987 and gave it to me when he stopped riding. this thing was beat when i got it.. lots of work got it back on the road for a couple years.. then i let it sit again and had to do it all over again, lol. ride it almost every day.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Gotta love those older bikes. Glad you resurrected it and are putting it to good use.

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
i dont know about year round... but still warm enough to ride so far!
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking bike.
I just did a climate search for your location and it tells me year around riding but maybe a few rain days when I would not ride in the colder weather. Average lows are even near freezing with daytime highs in the mid 40s even in the coldest month. I am riding today with a low last night of about 26F and a predicted high in the 40s. Sounds like riding weather to me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking bike.
I just did a climate search for your location and it tells me year around riding but maybe a few rain days when I would not ride in the colder weather. Average lows are even near freezing with daytime highs in the mid 40s even in the coldest month. I am riding today with a low last night of about 26F and a predicted high in the 40s. Sounds like riding weather to me.
its close... last year it snowed and was icy for about the entire month of febuary. it was actually 27f on tuesday and rode that day.... just not a big fan of riding when its that slick. im also riding without a windshield either, lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts