Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Utah. I recently returned from spending a few years in Ecuador with my wife and her family and while I was there I was riding around on my brother in laws Honda Twinstar on a daily basis. I am now finding that I miss riding and am looking at getting a new motorcycle. I am strongly considering a Honda Rebel but am open to anything at the lower end of the price spectrum with at least a 200cc engine. I have almost 3 years of experience now and just got my Utah learners permit and am confident that I could pass the skill test at any time but I don't have a bike to test on. I am getting my bonus here soon and will have enough money for a sizeable down payment on a Rebel or I could even buy a less expensive bike outright. My two main questions are will I be able to get financing with just a learners permit and if not will a dealership sell me a motorcycle outright with just a learners permit? Thanks in advance for any insight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I did go back and reread the sticky and caught the part about not posting first questions here. Tried to edit but I didn't see an option to so my apologies.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Don't sweat the question thing. Welcome to the Forum. I hope you can get that bike soon. I recommend you also take the BRC.

·
American Legion Rider
23,605 Posts
I'll 2nd what MONI said. And.....

·
Registered
207 Posts
You can't go wrong joining here for essential knowledge and tips, welcome! Good luck getting the perfect bike for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts