Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, another new guy checking in. Long time rider, around 40 years, that has been lurking around checking out the forums. I've been on most every brand out there and landed on Victory for around the last 15 years. Started with a 99 C, bike #212 which I still proudly own. Also have a Vision and a Cross Country.

See you on the road.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,301 Posts

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. We've had a Vision for 5 years now and still love it. We love touring on it.

·
American Legion Rider
23,543 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
wow, 2 of ya's. welcome vrat. i live 2 miles west of dorney park. where in the valley are you about? hi there davisnation. been down your way more then once. we should hook up some time. i have a friend that comes up from landsdale an rides with us. i ride mainly during the week as i'm retired, an lovin it

·
Visionary
4,615 Posts
Hello there from just a bit north of the Valley, I'm in Bangor, PA in the foothills of the Pocono Mountains. I'm sure we have or will cross paths! Welcome and ride safe!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow, 2 of ya's. welcome vrat. i live 2 miles west of dorney park. where in the valley are you about? hi there davisnation. been down your way more then once. we should hook up some time. i have a friend that comes up from landsdale an rides with us. i ride mainly during the week as i'm retired, an lovin it
Swiftly, I'm in the big metropolis of Alburtis.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Swfly, that would be cool. Quite a few of us in the area. I am jealous of your retirement though. I ride most days to work and occasionally on the weekend when I can get sneak some time away from the kids.

·
Registered
66 Posts
mike721, vrat an davisnation, got to get you guys out on a ride. were to close not to. vrat i was just a the car show a few weeks back an saw the munster mobile an the freaky T, cool. an mike, i would enjoy an stop at ditzi's tavern for a steak sandwich, quite good. :) got to do it before it gets to cold although i ride all winter as long as it stays above 45 degs. we'll try for a weekend being you guys are probably all workin stiffs yet :)

·
Visionary
4,615 Posts
You ARE local if you know where Detzi's Tavern is! I ride past it all the time though the funny thing is that I never have stopped there...if I stop anywhere local it's the Broadway Pub for Sunday all you can eat wings, those are the best around and the good thing is that if the Guinness gets the best of me I can walk home :)

mike721, vrat an davisnation, got to get you guys out on a ride. were to close not to. vrat i was just a the car show a few weeks back an saw the munster mobile an the freaky T, cool. an mike, i would enjoy an stop at ditzi's tavern for a steak sandwich, quite good. :) got to do it before it gets to cold although i ride all winter as long as it stays above 45 degs. we'll try for a weekend being you guys are probably all workin stiffs yet :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts