Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am currently riding a 2011 Harley Ultra Limited and have been riding pretty much my entire life. I was on my first Honda CB 175 when I was 11 and knew.. Those who know need no explanation, you just know. I graduated to a Honda CB 750 at age 14 and put over 100k miles on that bike by age 16. I have owned many motorcycles over the years and could finally afford a Harley later in life and have been on a Harley of one kind or another since. I am new to this forum, my wife and I love to ride so if your near or coming this way look us up.
:71baldboy:
Van

·
American Legion Rider
18,519 Posts
I am new to this forum, my wife and I love to ride so if your near or coming this way look us up.
And just where would this way be? In the mean time...

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. We spent some time in Perdido Key a couple years ago. Love the area!

·
Registered
809 Posts
I don't know about Florida, but in 1972 when I was 14 I got my first motorcycle license. You had to be 16 to legally drive a car but you could get a motorcycle license at 14 and I did. There was a restriction on engine size and power. I think it was limited to 200cc and 20 bhp but I'm not sure about that. I had a Honda CL175 with 18bhp and I was legal on it.

But no way I could have gotten away with riding a 750!

Welcome! I grew up in P'cola/Cantonment/Gulf Breeze and still have lots of family/friends over there. Good to see a panhandler on the forum!

All of those 100K were legal, right? :p

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was supposed to limited to 5 BHP but no one really payed any attention to that, so it wasn't exactly legal but........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts