Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am new to this forum but not to riding. I currently ride a Black 2011 Harley Ultra Limited and I am always looking for new people to ride with. My wife and I enjoy those spur of the moment not so planned rides to anywhere, or nowhere. I have liked what I have read on the forum sofar, so I decide to join and perhaps contribute a little where I can.

·
American Legion Rider
23,605 Posts
You are a little far away for an afternoon ride but if you ever find yourself in this area, yell. In the mean time...

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. There are several folks from Florida around here. One of these days we are going to make that ride across alligator alley.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Ardis, I'm also new here. I'm from south Alabama right on the Florida line, just North of Berrydale and Milton. My wife also rides with me and we do spur of the moment rides. We love riding to Milton and eating at Tastie Freeze.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,359 Posts

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Too bad you were not in here about 6 months ago, when we were talking about a meet up in Daytona (not for Bike Week).

-Soupy

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,903 Posts
But we're still planning on a little get together for Biketoberfest. :wink:
That could work for me Possibly, is there a Thread on it Yet ?? Also for any Panhandle Florida People the Southern Cruisers gather at Mexico Beach 30 miles east of Panama City the weekend before Biketoberfest .. Oct 9, 10 , ..

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,359 Posts
Biketoberfest.................hmmmmmmm

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
If the good Lord is willing and my back holds up-gonna try to make the ride 4Texas ride in October when it gets cooler

1 - 20 of 22 Posts