Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This might take a bit but I will try to be brief as well. My name is Dennis and I live in Merrimack, New Hampshire and have been riding for the past 59 years. I am 76 years young and, so long as I am able to ride, that will help me to remain young. I started riding in 1961 (Brand New Triumph TR6) and my wife (71) and I continue to ride to this day on a (2010 Honda Interstate VTC1300). Since my other hobby was riding horses since 1963, I have vintage riding stuff from those years and continue to ride vintage as a preference (i.e. riding breeches, boots and (of course) as much protection as is comfortable as well). liteblue The wife and I are fully communication rigged and, with 6 months of cold and snow, still are able to put 12,000 to 15,000 miles on the bike each riding season. Hope that helps to know about me/us and look forward to building friendships on this forum going forward.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Welcome! Lot's of "vintage" knowledge here so you should be right at home!

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,442 Posts
WELCOME ON BOARD, and...

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.