Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all

I am new to motorcycle forum. I've been riding motorcycles for about 20 years and have owned several. Currently I own 3 1970's vintage Hondas. I don't have natural mechanical ability and was looking for a bike to learn to wrench on. I found 3 "barn bikes" which were running when they were parked but don't run currently. The bikes are a 1975 GL1000, a 1977 CB 750A Hondamatic, and a 1978 Twinstar 185T. I am just getting started and would love to get some advice and love to look at pics to get ideas.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fyr1

Hi. I am a new member who has enjoyed cycling for the past 35 years although it is only in the last 2 or three years I have really got into it. I own about 20 bikes . I prefer the vintage stuff. I have 2 goldwings a 75 and 78 a bsa 650 thunderbolt , Yamaha sx650, 2 cb 350's a 400 A 2 elite ch150 's 1 1963 c100 with 18 miles on it an original 1963 inspection sticker . I am currently restoring a bmw 50/2 and there ate a few more odds and ends my daily riders a Honda vt500c shadow 1985 with 5500 on it and when in Maine I use a Yamaha 750 virago 1990 2600 miles on it. I am learning a lot more about these bikes and enjoy maintaining and repairing my own stuff and am hopeful to learn more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm new to the forum. I've been riding for nearly 20 years, but still consider myself a novice. I am a psychologist, and have found that motorcycles are a good way to keep me sane. I currently own 3 vintage Hondas that all need work (barn bikes) and as I am not as mechanical as I'd like to be I will probably make frequent use of the forums. Hope you guys are into frequent "newbie" questions.

Tom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys, it's been a long day. This is my second post here and it was intended for a different forum. Go ahead and disregard this post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts