Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been online distributors since 2006. We started by supplying exotic parts from race tracks in Italy, and expanded thru the years to parts & accessories from around the world. We all race or have raced in the past and own bikes, so we care about your Duc, R, Ninja, Blade, or Gixer, and share your riding passion. Feel free to contact us with any feedback or requests.

Some of the brands we proudly represent:
Luimoto Seat Covers
Top Sellerie Seat & Tank Covers
Toby Steering Dampers
Sprint Steering Dampers
GPR Exhaust Systems
Brock's Performance Exhaust
Ducabike Special Parts
Robby Moto Engineering
Sebimoto Carbon Technology
IRC Italian Racing Components
Acumen Electronics
Zard Exhaust and many more...

Recently, we launched our new website - euromotards.com, which is being updated everyday with new products from many brands.
Notice: currently, not all of our inventory is available on our website, but we do our best to upload all of our inventory as fast as possible.

We would be glad to service you and take a part in making your motorcycle more stylish & powerful.

You can contact us here or via our social networks profiles - Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (don't forget to mention you came from here/our website) for any question you may have.

·
MOD / Rider / Mechanic
1,506 Posts
I refuse to do the social networking stupidity. Where are you located? I don't see it under the avatar, I don't mean where do you service, where is your brick and mortar. I like to read review on how people where treated that shopped with you etc, before I even bother with a new "online" presence.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

You can read reviews about us at our eBay and Amazon stores (just google "EuroMotards" and you will find it).

Our headquarters located in Italy, although we do not own a physical store.

·
MOD / Rider / Mechanic
1,506 Posts
ah. Gotcha.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Are all of your products shipped from Italy? Is so, what are your standard lead times?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most of our items are shipped from our warehouses in Italy, but some of them are shipped from other remote locations.
Standard shipping lead times are vary per product - many of the products we offer has many customization options, so it may take up to 2-3 weeks to produced them (For example: seat covers).
In most cases, shipping lead times (exclude production time, in case needed) shouldn't exceed 2 weeks.

Customer service is one of the things we care about the most - so you can feel free to contact us before/after purchase and ask for consulting, special requirements, estimated shipping time to your location, etc.

- EuroMotards team

1 - 6 of 6 Posts