Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, James here.

I skidded across a patch of gravel when coming down a winding mountain highway on my Rebel in 2013. My bike skidded out from under me and I went down. I had my helmet on then and I've never taken it off since :biggrin:

Anyway, glad to be joining the party here. I'll be asking for some advice since I'm about to buy another bike.

- j

·
American Legion Rider
23,521 Posts
Was thinking the same thing Critter. Must be weird in bed with it. Anyway.......

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Glad you are "ok" after your spill.

I have a cousin who passed away about a year ago, who LOVED Colorado. So much so that he wanted his ashes spread there somewhere.

Must be a beautiful State!? Lots of good riding roads????

-Soupy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad you are "ok" after your spill.

I have a cousin who passed away about a year ago, who LOVED Colorado. So much so that he wanted his ashes spread there somewhere.

Must be a beautiful State!? Lots of good riding roads????

-Soupy
My condolences.

It is a gorgeous state. Lots of beautiful roads, especially up into the mountains. It's a good, dry climate for a motorcycle.

But SNOW in winter!
:coffee:

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Colorado is one of the most beautiful states in this fine nation, IMHO. I wouldn't want to ride with out a helmet in a state like Colorado...my ears would get too cold going over those mountain passes. Party On.

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Yeah, I HAD heard that you folks can get hammered with snow. Last year was pretty intense, right?

-Soupy

·
Registered
257 Posts
I feel like Chef Dan and I won. The Harley's didn't fair so well but the battle was hard fought. Pretty insane to walk away from this crash and only have a broken arm........
That's quite a story bobby jimmy, glad you and the chef came through it all right. You might want to post it several more times under different topics here so other's can easily find it as well. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts