Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I’m Dominic, been gone for a while and couldn’t get my old username back so here I am with R&D (Rebel n Dirt). I’m 44 from the Tacoma area and ride a few different bikes. My cruiser is a 2004 Harley Dyna Wide Glide, my dirt bike is a 18 TTR230 and I have a putt putt I’m working on which is a 1978 Honda Trail90. I’m pretty good with fixing up dead and broken bikes, I find a lot of enjoyment in that, and sometimes the satisfaction of resurrecting a dead bike beats buying new! Well, I look forward to helping where I can!

Cheers Dominic!

·
Visionary
5,282 Posts
Welcome back, thanks for the good first post. You need to make a few more to satisfy the spam filter and then you can post in other forums so keep answering here for now :)

·
American Legion Rider
26,039 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD, and...

Normally just a few more posts(count of 3) and the rest of the site
will open to you. This is the sites spambot control. Unfortunately it
is needed today. But you have to make 15 posts before you can post
pictures. Right or wrong it's considered a privilege to be able to post
pictures. Unless you use Tapatalk which somehow gets around
that restriction.

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us:grin:

·
On The Road Again!
4,212 Posts
Welcome back, Dominic!
I have a '77 Trail 90 myself.
Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

So far my trail 90 is not running but I have made great strides since purchasing it. I paid $250 from a kid that had no clue how to fix it. It was last licensed in 93 and I have found many shady things done to it. Over the weekend I got it to fire on ether and I’m just waiting on a pilot jet and fuel valve to finish rebuilding the carb. It should run after this. I will keep you are informed.

·
Premium Member
9,895 Posts
Gidday from a small Island in the Salish Sea.
I used to go out with a girl from Tacoma, many years ago. These days I pass thru there on the way to the Ridge.

UK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts