Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
Ive been looking at every resource for parts I know. Craigslist, eBay, Google, Junkyards, and I cant find what I'm looking for.

I need the whole headlight assembly for my 1983 CB1000c Custom.

Does anybody have any idea where to look or if there is an another model that will work?

·
Gone.
17,873 Posts
If that doesn't work call JP Cycles technical assistance and ask for Mike Rapp. He will know where to order you one from if it can be ordered.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, after carefully searching eBay, I have ordered the mounting ears, mirrors, and a box of parts that had the turn signals and headlight bucket in it.

Now I did some experimenting and the actual headlight bulb from the old fairing should fit in the bucket coming in the mail.

So excited to get back on the road!

·
Registered
307 Posts
If you haven't done so already, check with you local Honda dealer. I don't know if all subscribe to this service, but many have the ability to do a search of parts contained in the inventories of other dealers across the country. So, if anyone has the item sitting on a shelf, they should be able to tell you.

I had a hard time sourcing a part for my '83 Nighthawk and called the local dealer. Within 10 minutes they provided me the name and phone number of 2 dealers that had the very part I needed. I called the first one and purchased the part over the phone. Plus, it was small enough that they could mail it to me, so no shipping charges.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts