Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still trying to figure this out, I have to post 3 time in introductions before I can post or reply anywhere else? Well, here goes. I don't really have anything else to say in terms of introduction, except I had a nice ride today. It gets so hot in Houston I like to get out early and get back before the most brutal heat sets in. I do not ride without full gear, and stopped at a red light in full sun at 90+ degrees F gets miserable quick! And of course red lights are always in full sun. Anyway, let's see if this works and I get to post some other things I want to.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I feel your pain, only being able to post here is ridiculous. I can understand not starting new post, but not being able to reply to other posts is just asinine.

I have a parts question and I'm stuck in limbo until the minimum post is met before I can ask for help. ?

·
American Legion Rider
25,876 Posts
I feel your pain, only being able to post here is ridiculous. I can understand not starting new post, but not being able to reply to other posts is just asinine.

I have a parts question and I'm stuck in limbo until the minimum post is met before I can ask for help. ?
So are you saying you aren't able to do worthless posts right here until you hit that magic number? If so, not sure we could help mechanically. Just saying.:surprise:

·
American Legion Rider
25,876 Posts
But then I'm not too smart.

·
American Legion Rider
25,876 Posts
Who would have thought posting was so hard.

·
American Legion Rider
25,876 Posts
Good luck is all I can say.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts