Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get into something way more comfortable then my ZX-6. Looking at a bunch of different bikes including the HD VRod Muscle. Anyone have one and what are your impressions? In my opinion it is one badass bike. Looks pretty comfortable, has serious balls, and looks mean.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm kinda out of action at the moment so I couldn't test ride it. I'm wearing a nice big plastic boot due to an ankle injury. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I test rode one too. Very powerful, but not particularly 'comfortable' IMO...

But then, I'm coming from a laid back cruiser format of motorcycle.. Maybe a sportbike format rider will find it more comfortable lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
I test rode one too. Very powerful, but not particularly 'comfortable' IMO...

But then, I'm coming from a laid back cruiser format of motorcycle.. Maybe a sportbike format rider will find it more comfortable lol
Lol...it's all relative

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just purchased a 2008 Night Rod VRSCDX today. Chose it because it felt very comfortable and low to the ground. Will let you know more as I get more driving time behind her.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Won't get to test drive one this year, still in a cast and winter comes fast up here. I'll take the subject up again in the spring. Need something more comfortable but I like the attitude of the V-Rod

1 - 8 of 8 Posts