Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I currently ride a 2007 Harley-Davidson Road King w/sidecar. My family has a long history with riding (my dad used to race in the 1950s as well as my brothers in the 60s and 70s and I tried it too in the 70s). As a matter of fact, seriously, I learned to ride a motorcycle before I knew how to ride a bicycle! Riding with a sidecar is very interesting. You actually steer it like a car. You have to be careful going around right-hand turns though. The sidecar will tend to lift up.

Anyway, over the years I've owned several models but the one I absolutely loved the best (but had to sell two years ago because of the economy, was my 1943 Harley-Davidson XA. Yes, the WWII shaft drive model built for the Army.

Thanks. Look forward to talking more about motorcycles as time marches on.

·
Super Moderator
6,326 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks. I'm looking forward to exploring the site more than I already have. There is a TON of info here! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't wait to tell you guys more about what I've done to the Road King and about the XA. I'll have to wait for the appropriate forum to post a thread. All new to me now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts