Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nightfly
4,601 Posts
Great to see a family that loves to ride, and ride together. As a Harley guy I understand completely why they all choose to ride Harley. Those who mock Harley will never get it, nor does it matter to those of us who do. Ride on brothers and sisters..

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,140 Posts
On a full-year basis, the U.S. 601+cc industry was down 8.7 percent and Harley-Davidson held market share of 49.7 percent. Harley-Davidson's full-year Europe market share was up 0.5 percentage points to 10.3 percent.Jan 29, 2019:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Biggest seller by far in North America and the United Kingdom-- Nuff said:smile_big:

Sam:nerd:

·
Nightfly
4,601 Posts
Sam, I know you ride every bike available and I also know you do not lie. Nice to see such numbers. My local Harley dealer says things are going well so far this year. He has a heck of an inventory, but on my usual stop by for coffee and conversation, there always seems to be new faces on the showroom floor.

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,918 Posts
While came from a Family of Riders No One was really into it like myself other than my Father .. He loved his old 1950 Indian Chief and kept it going up until the early 1970's even though Indian of Springfield, MA went out of business in 1953 .. Getting a young start watching Dad I also learned at that time you better be a wrencher and be able to maintain at least fix simple common things yourself if wanted to do any serious riding with no cell phones and a Dealership every 50 miles or so at least with Harley anyway .. Carrying a Chain Break Tool and a Few Masterlinks was just automatic .. Getting back to the family thing My Grandfather Rode as well but never got into what I call serious riding he owned 3 motorcycles I believe 2 Harleys and 1 Indian but never put a lot of miles in on any of them .. Passing down the line my son is an excellent Rider and loves HD owning a Sportster and a Street Glide but has never kept either one of them very long .. If he visits he will ride one of mine and enjoy it but he has decided he is more a Classic Car type and has a Beautiful 1967 Camaro and just said he can't afford to have both vices so Cars won out with him .. My Daughter has fun Riding with me but never had any desire to Ride her own .. Getting Long Winded here, should have just said since my Dad Passed I am the only one in the family that will continue to enjoy 2 Wheel Fun until no longer able to ride or pushing up daisies .. Picture of my Son and I riding he is the only one I ever let ride the FXR4 besides myself ..

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts