Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so this is a bit short notice for this month but.I have organized a Hungover ride to be held on the second Sunday of every month..
I got sick of hearing people complain that no one ever gets together to ride so I put this together..
It is not a brand specific ride..Run what you brung type deal and we don't care if it a gold wing or a chopper we just like to ride..
This Sunday we are meeting at 37 south and Harding st at the flying J.
]We will leave there around 10:30 am. get there early if you want to have breakfast.We will then head to Martinsville for the Walneck Swap meet..

Following Hangover rides will start at different spots around Indy..We will eat some greasy grub and head out to a predetermined location..

I will update this post 1 week before all other Hungover rides..
Once again all are welcome..we ride with all types and brands..

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Haven't seen any updates since this post. Are they just not happening or just not getting posted?

Thanks!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
still happening..just forgot to post up when and where info..
normal around 10-25 of us..depends on the weather..as long as its not snowing or raining we ride.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
still happening..just forgot to post up when and where info..
normal around 10-25 of us..depends on the weather..as long as its not snowing or raining we ride.
If you can remember, try and post it up. If I am able I wouldn't mind joining you all for a ride. Not sure what the "hangover" deal is but I don't drink. However, I do ride :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts