Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name is Roberto and I live near Florence. I go on a motorcycle from .... a bit 'of time, and finally I was able to realize my dream: to turn my passion into my work. Me and a friend of mine (a brother) we created " tuscanymototours " , that is not a way to "make money", but a way to live with their passion, and allow many motorcyclists from around the world to visit Tuscany, riding a motorcycle, with a local guide, and staying in a nice hotel. A new type of tourism, more friendly, more adventurous and more economical. We wanted to popularize tourism in motion, which in Italy is notoriously expensive. I hope to help many motorcyclists to make a wish ...
A blink, Roberto.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,477 Posts
Roberto,
Welcome to the forum, I was never that far north. Good luck with your new venture.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You all!
I hope our activity could be interesting for American bikers ;-)
We wait you, when you want!
A blink, Roberto.

·
Aging & Worn
4,517 Posts
Chao, Roberto!! I hope you like raisins in your meatballs!! Cavatelli is my favorite pasta, but I don't eat it while riding (haha)!

Do you folks get "Winter" in Florence? I guess I mean, does it snow there? I've never been to Italy, but it would be a great thing to see it one day. Perhaps you could act as "tour guide?!"

-Soupy

Chao, Roberto !! Spero che vi piaccia uvetta in vostre polpette !! Cavatelli è la mia pasta preferita, ma non mangia durante la guida (haha)!

Do you gente ottenere "Inverno" di Firenze? Credo di dire, lo fa la neve lì? Non sono mai stato in Italia, ma sarebbe una grande cosa per vedere un giorno. Forse si potrebbe fare da "guida ?!"

-Soupy

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chao, Roberto!! I hope you like raisins in your meatballs!! Cavatelli is my favorite pasta, but I don't eat it while riding (haha)!

Do you folks get "Winter" in Florence? I guess I mean, does it snow there? I've never been to Italy, but it would be a great thing to see it one day. Perhaps you could act as "tour guide?!"

-Soupy

Chao, Roberto !! Spero che vi piaccia uvetta in vostre polpette !! Cavatelli è la mia pasta preferita, ma non mangia durante la guida (haha)!

Do you gente ottenere "Inverno" di Firenze? Credo di dire, lo fa la neve lì? Non sono mai stato in Italia, ma sarebbe una grande cosa per vedere un giorno. Forse si potrebbe fare da "guida ?!"

-Soupy
Hi Soupy,
i never tasted raisins in meatballs (fortunately), do you tasted it in a Italian restaurant in Usa? I know that italian restaurants outside Italy do not the original italian food (for sample, in Italy nobody eat "spaghetti with meatballs"). If you could come in Italy, i will make you taste the real Italian food: Pappardelle al ragù di cinghiale, Tagliatelle ai funghi di bosco, Pennette all’arrabbiata, Maccheroncini cacio e pepe, Pici al ragù di Chianina, Spaghetti all’Amatriciana, Pici all’aglione, Controfiletto al pepe verde, Grigliata mista di carne, Scaloppa al vino rosso di Montalcino, Tagliata di manzo al rosmarino... these are also included in our holiday pack. And don't forget italian wines and beers....
A blink!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Pappardelle al ragù di cinghiale, Tagliatelle ai funghi di bosco, Pennette all’arrabbiata, Maccheroncini cacio e pepe, Pici al ragù di Chianina, Spaghetti all’Amatriciana, Pici all’aglione, Controfiletto al pepe verde, Grigliata mista di carne, Scaloppa al vino rosso di Montalcino, Tagliata di manzo al rosmarino.

Marone! Ho fame ora!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts