Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Milo and I'm a half American-Thai living in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
I'm not sure what we call "motorcycles" over here would qualify in your sense of the word, but "scooter" and "moped" really doesn't fit the bill either. Either way, they're a vital form of cheap transportation so almost everyone drives them. You gotta be rich to own a car. For us poor folk, we get to enjoy skipping through traffic on a 100cc dream or wave.

I ride a 1989 Honda Dream c100 with problems. I'll be posting more on that in the repair forum.

If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Next time I'm at the mall I'll post a pic of the motorcycle parking lots. They're crazy packed!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Welcome Milo from WA state! I hear your part of the world is beautiful - yes, would love to see pictures! :71baldboy:

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Take pics of more than just the parking lot, we'd like to see some of your country also. Hope you get your bike fixed soon.

·
Eating GSXRs, Sh***ing CBRs
1,895 Posts
Welcome from Michigan!

-Definitely need pics of more than the parking lot :D

·
10,757 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Dakota. My wife and I are planning a trip to Thailand for early next year. It will be for our 25'th wedding anniversary.

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
Welcome from Daytona Beach, USA.

Thailand is a beautiful country! I was told I had a heckuva good time there in places too.

And I remember there being an insane amount of scooters on the streets there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts