Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined so I could read wadenelsons posts. They are either always funny or poignant and always touch my soul.:):smiley_drinkcoffee:

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,732 Posts
FULL DISCLOSURE: "Lickers split" is my girlfriend, Dr. Pam Black. She adores my writing the way a father adores his six-year-old's crayon drawings.

Look for my stuff on refrigerator doors...

As an MD she has seen the truly horrible results of careless riding, no helmets, and cagers not paying attention. She has NOT YET made a decision whether she will EVER join me on the back of a SCOOTER not a MOTORCYCLE, just running around Sun City.

Me personally, I hope to see her riding HER OWN red Vespa one of these days. She's got a short commute in Albuquerque and with the great weather there would probably love it ONCE she completes MSF and realizes the real JOY of riding, even low and slow.

Plesae do NOT apply any pressure to her on this topic but instead just welcome her to the forum.

Thanks! Wade

·
American Legion Rider
18,623 Posts
My condolences:D on your relationship Lickers split but...

·
Driftless Rider
1,486 Posts
But Wade, I thought your girlfriend was a lawyer from......err, maybe I've said too much:eek:

Welcome Lickers split anyway:icon_cool:

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,502 Posts
BEHAVE JOHN BEHAVE.

As Hog said, condolences on your relationship, but welcome aboard.

Interesting user name

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
FULL DISCLOSURE: "Lickers split" is my girlfriend, Dr. Pam Black. She adores my writing the way a father adores his six-year-old's crayon drawings.

Look for my stuff on refrigerator doors...

As an MD she has seen the truly horrible results of careless riding, no helmets, and cagers not paying attention. She has NOT YET made a decision whether she will EVER join me on the back of a SCOOTER not a MOTORCYCLE, just running around Sun City.

Me personally, I hope to see her riding HER OWN red Vespa one of these days. She's got a short commute in Albuquerque and with the great weather there would probably love it ONCE she completes MSF and realizes the real JOY of riding, even low and slow.

Plesae do NOT apply any pressure to her on this topic but instead just welcome her to the forum.

Thanks! Wade

Bossy Bossy Bossy.

Absolutely would Never apply any pressure....but.....riding is so much fun!!! Don't put off trying it out too long. Believe me, if you do like it you'll want to have been riding years ago. ;)

By the way, Welcome to the Forum from another female.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No. I really do exist. Wade now wants me to get on his scooter with him. I'm asking you....does he have my best interests at heart?

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,502 Posts
No. I really do exist. Wade now wants me to get on his scooter with him. I'm asking you....does he have my best interests at heart?
You can answer that question better than all of us. If I were you I would just take the Vespa and ride it yourself

·
Justa anutta Human......
728 Posts
I remember way back in the 70's in Albuquerque..
I was hitchhiking around the US for a while......18 months...
Was a Hippy......

:71baldboy:

This Mexican college chica picked me up n brought me home.....
Well after she brought me to a bar to see who i was.....LOL

Well anyway.....
After her letting me drive.....N.....
Taking her car over a flyway at 100+ MPH ....nnnnn
Doing a few somersaults in the air.....nnnnnn
Landing down threw a store roof.....
She decided to toss me back....LOL

Got me why......?
Mysta been the jack-danials , n coke ( the kind u snort)...that rocked some sanity into her......

:71baldboy:

OOoooo them right there wazzzzz the days......Dam i miss the 70's.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts