Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed today that the graphics for the forum are not rendering right, instead of having the small icon on the side of "new posts" showing a folder (check mark in it if I've posted in the thread, or no check mark if I haven't) it tells me if I have a response in the thread, above the "reply" box instead of the icons for an email link, quote ect. it's all written....something is not rendering, and it is only on this site....

I realize I may not be real clear on what I'm trying to say....but it is the best I can do :)

C

·
0 Posts
I was going to reply to this with a screenshots of the issues but unable to upload screenshots. That seems to be another issue with the forum, but its all good. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'm still seeing words instead of icons.....

edit: I just updated Firefox, and the site still isn't rendering right....it's almost as if something was checked to not show icons....but I haven't changed anything in the UserCP

·
Administrator
471 Posts
Hello,

I have reported the broken image issue to the tech team and they will look into it.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention everyone!`

~KM, community support

·
Eating GSXRs, Sh***ing CBRs
1,895 Posts
It's doing it all the time for me on both Safari (Ipad) and Internet Explorer (PC). No refreshing or reloading seems to help.

·
Administrator
471 Posts
Hello,

The tech team is currently looking into the broken image issue. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have cause and please be patient with us while it is getting fixed.

Have a great day everyone!

~KM, community support

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,225 Posts
See my post here at post #7 about internet provider.
Might be your internet provider guys.
If it was just a couple in the exact same locale, this would make sense. Where it is multiple people from all over, I would guess either the site's mainframe, or the site's connection. Where everything loads lightning quick, except for all the not loading graphics, and all other pages load just fine, I would guess corrupted image files or coding. (just my guess.)

It's working this morning for me.
About 2PM EST now... and this is what comes up for me.

·
American Legion Rider
20,037 Posts
I may not be seeing the same thing. Or maybe I am but it looks like Chrome is now working and the problem limited to Firefox and Safari. Is that correct?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I'm getting old...I don't remember how to do a print screen.....crap lol

I'm on Firefox and I just upgraded (after this happened) to version 32.0.2...if I can ever remember how to do the print screen thing, I will post it (unless this gets fixed first)

I think I got it....this is what I see from the "New Posts" page

·
American Legion Rider
20,037 Posts
Yeah, I see it now. But Chrome is the only one that is working correctly when using the New Posts button which I use. Probably one of the very few.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, I see it now. But Chrome is the only one that is working correctly when using the New Posts button which I use. Probably one of the very few.

ok, I just looked on Chrome and I still have the problem with graphics....but instead of all words (on the left side) I show a box with the broken picture icon in it....so no good on my end with Chrome or Firefox....

I get by with it, it not detrimental....and while I do hope that they figure it out soon, it's not going to stop me from reading and posting here...just an annoyance ;)

·
American Legion Rider
20,037 Posts
Well something is sure different with my Chrome and you guys. It sure seems to be correct for me. There isn't a go to first unread post button but there is a go to last post button. Looks fine to me.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts