Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
"Young Grasshopper"
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday as I was coming back from some pretty good hill climbing I got on the main dirt road, I sped up a little because the trail was good, slowing on the corners. Coming around a blind corner pretty slow I just saw the wide headlights of a race quad coming strait for me at about 40 mph, I reflexively grabbed a handful of throttle and shot of the road and got bucked from my bike. Getting up the only thing I saw of that quad was a FAST dust trail.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Any accident you can get up and walk away from is a good accident. Like Dods says, practice makes perfect. Just don't practice running off the road!! Glad that you are ok. Just chalk it up to a learning experience.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
You gonna chauffeur him to the Drive In with that date Eye? I think he's too young to be driving a car.

Glad to hear you and Little Joe are both OK Apprentice.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Glad to hear you are OK. A week after I got my first street bike I found myself in a parking lot after being forced off a 4 lane road by someone who "didn't see me". It happens. I got lucky because there was an entrance to that parking lot just when I needed it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts